Video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly readily available to enhance existing search and image ad campaign.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in select countries.
Over a year later, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video advertisements are served across the Microsoft Marketing Network in the countries discussed above.
Microsoft video advertisements are targeted using intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft states adding video to browse campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project only.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Ad Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can range
from six seconds to 2 minutes, though
the company recommends that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding options for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- enjoys two seconds of constant play. Optimize for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual views a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or click the advertisement. Enhance for clicks: Bid per click on the video. A click is counted when the audience arrive at your site.
- How To Create A Microsoft Video Project Develop a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the steps below: From
the retractable menu left wing, choose Projects. Select Produce project. Select among the video-oriented objectives. Go into the Project name
- and the Daily spending plan, and then choose Save & go to the next
- action. Enter an Advertisement group name
- and pick your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Pick your Budget plan & quotes settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Marketing will instantly produce multiple videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can submit
- your own videos in each offered aspect ratio. To find out more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel