As SEOs and online marketers discuss leaving Buy Twitter Verified for other platforms, we asked what your strategies are. You informed us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s ongoing modifications have lots of reassessing their choice to utilize Buy Twitter Verified, with reports indicating the site may have lost over a million accounts because Musk took over.
We asked Online search engine Journal readers whether they’re signing up with the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verified motion. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you informed us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verified?– The Results
With 1,500 combined actions across LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verified, a bulk of you informed us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verified.
On LinkedIn, 41% of survey participants said they’re staying on Buy Twitter Verified.
A total of 34% of participants have either left currently or are preparing to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.< img src="https://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/screenshot-2022-11-09-at-9.36.24-am-636bbbd9ba4cc-sej.png"alt="The majority of You Aren't Leaving Twitter, Survey Results Program"/ >
Our survey on Buy Twitter Verified drew similar outcomes, though with a smaller sample size:
Are you planning to leave Buy Twitter Verified? If so, let us understand where you’re going in the remarks.
— SearchEngineJournal ® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The reactions in the comments section are split, to say the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verified to join Mastodon, which has actually supposedly seen a rise of brand-new users given that Musk took over.
Some of you are enthusiastic about staying on Buy Twitter Verified, while others are meticulously waiting to see how the situation unfolds.
Within the reactions, we also found out numerous readers had simply joined Buy Twitter Verified, and some left years earlier.
Here are a few of the leading comments about leaving Buy Twitter Verified that we got on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: A lot of will stay. I may be wrong, but I believe more people are going to join Buy Twitter Verified and the network will grow considerably within the next few years.
- Bill Gales Jr.: Having flexibility of speech doesn’t make me want to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon however I have not left Buy Twitter Verified yet. I want to watch how this unfolds. I’m not really active on the platform anyhow. I literally simply begun utilizing it more ideal prior to Elon took control of.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the option for “Left almost a decade back”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verified? Due to the fact that people will no longer be silenced when their viewpoint does not fit into a particular narrative?
- Roth Eduard: I simply produced my account Have I missed all the enjoyable?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?… it finally got enjoyable again.
Featured Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel